This was one of the worst Mondays in recent memory – not for me, so much. For all of you.
I can tell this, because Facebook and Twitter told me so. Here’s a random sampling of sad, sad (oh so sad, very sad) status updates from around my personal network today:
Marc L: What’s the one business Warren Buffet would never buy into? Mine. (Thanks, Buffie!)
David M: Someone smeared Vaseline on my Monday.
Meghan H-B: Didn’t know dogs could get bronchitis.
2 thoughts on “A Very Monday Monday”
Dude. Here are some of the ones I saw today:
– so tired of long days…..
– is getting bored and apathetic. this isn’t a good sign
– ‘s monitor is crapping out. Gd’d dell.
– ‘s got a fever and has many more aches than earlier…
– I have tonsillitis. 😦 Gross.
– I need a hug today.
– is ready for it to be tomorrow.
– not off to a great start…but starting to shake it off and move forward.
– A wave of fatigue has just washed over me.
– can’t stop crying. I’m okay. Just sad.
– feels sad over a disappointing date. 😦
Man, I hope Tuesday is better. I seriously can’t remember the last time I saw so much sadsackery at once. Usually we all take turns.