I have new fall clothes. In the past few weeks, I have purchased:
1) One new pair of black boots with ridiculously high heels. Matthew, avowed feminist that he is, is confused by them. (Attracted. Repelled. Attracted. Repelled.)
2) One pair of brown slip-on Chuck Taylors.
3) One pair of the new wide pants. They make me look like a very small hobo. I may get a bindle and stick to go with them.
4) One pair of the old skinny jeans.
5) One pair of the ol’ stand-by, brown corderoys.
6) Shirts, various, all black.
7) The entire stock of Kiehls.com. (It’s going to be dry soon.)
Meanwhile, if anyone has any leads on a pick-up clothes donation service in Brooklyn, I would be so grateful. I have all these old pants lying around. Funny.